This project is read-only.

Topological inconsistency after splitting a segment.

Jul 21 at 4:28 PM
hello,
i'm trying to migrate from Jonathan Shewchuk's Triangle labriry tha was coded in c++, the problem is that when i try to trianglate some platforms i get this error (Topological inconsistency after splitting a segment.) , when i tryed the same platforms on the old code it works just fine and i get my triangles , can some one help me plz
Jul 21 at 5:29 PM
Please post the input you're trying to triangulate, the command-line options of the C program and the code you are using with Triangle.NET.
Aug 24 at 10:10 AM
Hi, I am having the same issue. I tried to debug it and I found out that for some reason a triangle has been added that contains the same vertex twice. I can send you the input I am using. In which format do you want me to deliver it to you?
Aug 24 at 11:44 AM
Edited Aug 28 at 11:43 AM
Use the Triangle file format (.node or .poly) and post the contents here (if it's small) or upload the data to pastebin or some online storage like dropbox.

You can also use the contact form to get my email address.
Aug 31 at 9:46 AM
wo80 helped me out and it turned out that my input polygon was incorrect. I added a contour twice to the polygon. (once as polygon and once as segments)

So Triangle.NET wasn't the issue for me.
Sep 26 at 9:44 AM
Hi, I am having this issue too. I used the FileProcessor.Write() function for test my data with the Mesh Explorer Application and it works good. But when i am using my code and constructs the polygon with the same data and run input.Triangulate(), i have this issue.